Thursday, November 24, 2011

LANGKAWI INTERNATIONAL MARITIME & AEROSPACE EXHIBITION ( LIMA ) 2009

Salam & Hi Guys.
Here is some stockphotos I got on LIMA exhibition. Pictures was taken 2 years ago,2009.During my semester break holiday,my intention is to be here at LIMA09.I never upload this pictures anywhere,its just stay 2years in my old laptop hard disk(my laptop is RIP already last year).

The pictures I captured with, Nikon d70s DSLR, I love the colours from that legendary Nikon's body. 


Btw,I looking foward this year LANGKAWI INTERNATIONAL MARITIME & AEROSPACE EXHIBITION ,6 - 10 DECEMBER 2011, LANGKAWI, MALAYSIA ( LIMA 2011 )

Enjoice!!



 ** RSAF Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon from Singapore
 ** RSAF Boeing AH-64 Apache from Singapore Armed Forces ( SAF )
 ** RAAF F-111 dari Royal Australian Air Force, Australia
 ** RAAF F-111 dari Royal Australian Air Force, Australia
** Bombardier 415 Multipurpose Aircraft ,Maritime Malaysia


Happy Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment