Sunday, November 13, 2011

Langkawi Landscapes Photograph by Arifuddin Rahmad.

Hye guys,
Today I'm gonna share is a few landscapes photo's that I've taken lately. This pictures is most from Langkawi Island, Malaysia and enjoy the pictures!

View of Langkawi Airport ,Andaman Sea & Gunung ( Mountain ) Machincang where placed a Highest Cable Car in the world. I think so. 

Beringin Beach. I loved to be here everyday.

That is Dayang Bunting Island. A 1 of 99 magical and historical island in Langkawi Island.

Like I told before, I loved to be here everyday at Beringin Beach.


A tree I captured in Kuah. You see that blue top roof castle like? That is hotel. I forgot the name.

This is view from Tanjung Rhu,Langkawi. I loved the clear water here,white sand and very clean with a beautiful view of border of Thailand.

Tanjung Rhu Beaches once again. Loved the clear sky. Beautiful isn't?



I don't even know what name of the hill in this picture but, this picture taken at Kampung Ulu Melaka,Langkawi. Where it placed Makam Mahsuri, Makam Purba, green paddy field and fresh air. I love here.


So, enough for today. Happy viewing!

Happy Photography!!

3 comments:

  1. Langkawi memang sangat cantik. Pemandangan laut dan gunung yang indah,dan tempat shopping coklta yg terbaik ehem....

    ReplyDelete