Thursday, December 1, 2011

Azhar + Shakirin Wedding Solemnization | 26,27 November 2011 | Langkawi





Salam & Hi Guys,
Today just some shared of latest my photowork (wedding ) that held at Kampung Gelam, Kedawang, Langkawi. This couple were so great and perfect together. Azhar was in national army forced called Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia ( TUDM )  or Air Force. He already drove Nuri's Helicopter to Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak. I just cant "wow" when heard it. For me its way too cool be a pilot. Pilot is my ambition when I was 15th. But my qualification only suite in art. So I study design, graphic design. Done with my so-called history, I wishing Happy Ever After to this couple.Lovely couple. So, enjoice the photo!

2 comments:

  1. arif, suka gila gambar atas tu. LIMA bila? rasa nak balik. tgk gambar tu terasa bahang LIMA makin dekat. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. LIMA 6-10 Nov. ni. Mai la balik. Tembak jet beramai2. taun ni sure ramai bwk kluaq kamera. 2 taun lepas sorg2 ja layan.hihi

    ReplyDelete