Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wedding Photography by Monara Studio


Hye guys,


Whoa , been a while since my last post here . Sorry , I was too buzy with my wedding job , doing custom album , dvd's , editing and etc . I've travel a lot in few weeks around to fulfil my job needs . Its tired but I really enjoyed my job , yeah doing photography . I would called my job as ' Awesomeness '.


Picture above was taken at Bahau , Negeri Sembilan , Malaysia . The bride and groom were perfect to be together . But that is not the matter what I want to talk about at this post actually , maybe its suit to called as "Ads" . Yeap, if you guys got Facebook , do "Like" us called " Monara Studio " today and so do visit our website http://www.monarastudio.com/ & http://www.naimrahmad.com/ . 


By the way , in next few weeks , I will launch my own clothing label . I know , its sound awesome and the part where is going to the awesomeness level is my store will be online !! You can shop at 24/7 and no one will staring at you anymore . 


So this post not really about wedding photography , but , I will post ( next time ) about wedding photography . Maybe its about a setting , moment to grab , lens to use and much much more info to you guys . So , stay hungry , stay foolish ( RIP Steve Jobs ) .


Enjoy Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment