Friday, September 16, 2011

Wake up call for the Low Light Photography early morning.




Hye!
Today I shared with you guys some of my low light pictures . The picture above I managed to captured at 0645 am in the morning . It's so cold out there but instead of being cold , I pretend to be cool with my canon gear and his tall girlfriend , Miss Tripod . The view above at Pantai Tanjung Rhu , Langkawi Island , Kedah . Thick fog in the morning really beautiful for me with the moon like disappeared slowly . I played Gary Moore in my mp3 player , Still got the blues , with me . What a blues morning that day .


Ok , I will explain you what is low light photography . Low light photography is one of my favourite part in this photography world .  Words " Less is more " always been use when photographer want to describe about low light photography . You don't need bunch of bag full with accesories and gear equipment to get stunning low light images . Maybe with some lens filter such as ND filter , remote trigger and tripod should be complete you to doing low light photography . When you think low light , you should be think about compsition in your low light images . The more objects in a picture, the picture will become so unattractive . 


Mostly , many of newbies ( such as me also ) , thought that , the more lighting you captured in low light , the more succes the shot that been taken . And unfortunately , it is wrong . Remind this word " Less is more " . For taking the best shot , the lowest lighting that you have in your shot , the result must be good to see your shot is really like a pro ." Whoa ! Awesome ! " , said someone after see your result images . If it happen .


So , today , with my kind heart human side sense , I'll share with you guys the best time to captured like a pro in low light photography . I love to see the sunrises and sunset everyday and I know you love it too . But an eyesight of photographer ( like a pro eyes ) , sunrises and sunset was the best photogenic moment to be captured and freeze in low light photography . The reason is because the lighting level is less-low compared to the lighting level at noon . In urban landscapes , your shot will be more photogenic at evening scene where days goes down and the shadows appeared . You might get the much more details texture in urban landscapes . Such a dramatic time to have a shot .


In astrophotography , low-light technique was the best to be use because the result will impressed you the most ! For your information , I just started dating to get know more about astrophotography and I can say that I really so so so , fall in love with you , astrophotography .The famous part in this scene is star trails and milky-way . Here the example image about astrophotgraphy . I don't show mine because I dont have any stunning image yet to share out here like this guy got . Jealous !




Yeah , its Anton Jankovoy , I follow his 500px profile . I adore his astrophotography , and this shot is milky-way pictures .You might want to see his more stunning milky-way images , kindly see here :
Anton Jankovoy images

Maybe you guys want follow me either in 500px profiles , so here you can follow me http://500px.com/ArifuddinRahmad .

So , happy reading my blog ! Thank you so much to drop by .

No comments:

Post a Comment