Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Portraiture Of Beauty




































Woah . I think its been a year since my last update at my blog here . Rarely to blogging stuff few weeks ( like a year ) back ago . But , starting today , I will be back activated this blog and made this as my photoblog . Today first photo is I think and always lay on my mind is a contrast . What is contrast ? Why is so important about contrast ? Ok , this explaination is from tutorial website that I've read a lot few years ago ( www.brighthub.com ) , using contrast in your photos will undoubtedly produce stunning results . Contrast is an attention-grabbing method which can turn an okay photo into a dazzling masterpiece .

There are two forms of contrast which is tonal contrast and colour contrast . Both can produce outstanding results . With both forms , high contrast will create a vibrant , solid and loud image that will steal the attention of the viewer . Low contrast will produce a warm and soft image , creating a soothing or mellow image .

So , a pictures without contrast , its like watching movies without popcorn . By the way , enjoy the picture above . I captured this photo during a photography class at Bahau , Negeri Sembilan , Malaysia . The lecturer was a Malaysian profesional well known photographer , Md Noh Jalaluddin .

Credit : www.brighthub.com



No comments:

Post a Comment